LinkedIn is essential for a company. It is a great platform to showcase services and industry related news. LinkedIn is a great place for a company to post jobs and connect with current and former employees.
To add a Company Page:
1. In order to create a Company Page on LinkedIn you must have a Personal Linkedin Profile
2. Once logged in to your personal profile move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
3. Click Create in the Create a Company Page box on the right
4. Enter your company's official name and your work email address.
5. Click Continue and enter your company information.
Tips: Although Company Pages can be followed on LinkedIn, the Company Page itself cannot “follow” anyone else, be a member of a group, or otherwise engage on LinkedIn outside of the page itself.
Because it is a professional networking site they try to never lose site of that with the company pages. Although Companies have a voice through status updates and other features of the company page, it is individuals, even on behalf of a company, who engage on LinkedIn.
Another thing to notice when posting to LinkedIn the use of #s are not applicable.
still need help?
If you would like help setting up your social media for your business let us help! Contact Us Today.